Please read this document carefully!
It contains very important information about your rights and obligations, as well as limitations and exclusions that may apply to you.
This agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from the
1. Agreement; Other Documents. These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and
2. Governing law; Poland. This agreement and any sales thereunder shall be governed by the laws of the state of Poland, without regard to conflicts of laws rules.
3. Shipping; Prepaid. As a general rule, all of our prices include the third party shipping costs to most major worldwide destinations that DHL and UPS serve. If there is a shipping cost, it will be calculated and reported upon checkout of your shopping cart. Destination charges such as import customs and taxes are not included.
4. Import Customs and Taxes; payable by Customer. Your local courier agent ((i.e. DHL Express) will act on your behalf to customs clear the shipment. They may bill you for their services (brokerage) to customs clear the shipment. This can vary by destination between US$10 and US$40. The courier will pay for customs charges (levied by your government), on your behalf and bill you accordingly. This may includes duties, taxes and service fees. In general, the import duties are low for the BIORez Meta, Enso Sweeper and related items. When you place your order, we will inform you if we suspect that you will have to pay more than $50 at time of delivery.
5. Sales Taxes (VAT, GST); Payable by Customer. Unless Customer provides BIOREZ with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to the product ship-to location prior to BIOREZ’s acceptance of the order, the Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order.
6. Title; Risk of Loss. Title to products passes from BIOREZ to Customer on shipment from BIOREZ. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by BIOREZ is BIOREZ’s responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer’s responsibility. Title to software will remain with the applicable licensor(s).
7. Sales; Return Policies. BIOREZ products sales are final. BIOREZ products may be exchanged by Customer in accordance with the product warranty.
8. Risk; Limitation of Liability. BIOREZ does not accept liability beyond the remedies set forth herein, including any liability for products for any reason. BIOREZ will not be liable for lost profits, loss of business or other consequential, special, indirect or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party except as expressly provided herein8
9. Applicable Law; Not For Resale.
10. Wording; Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
11. Agreement; Acceptance. By ordering any product from BIOREZ, whether by clicking through over the internet, telephone, messaging, email or otherwise, the customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale.